INTERNAL POSTING GUIDELINES
Here are a few expectations:
- If you see a job you’re interested in, read through the job description and minimum qualifications to see if you’re a fit. If so, apply!
- For transparency, if there is a strong candidate already identified for a position, it will be stated on the job description.
- Once you apply, you’ll want to notify your direct supervisor as they’ll be contacted if you are chosen to move forward in the process.
- Expect communication (phone call or email) within 5-7 business days regarding your application and if you will move forward in the application process.
- If you are selected to move forward, the Hiring Manager will guide you through the process.
- If you’re not chosen to advance through the process don’t be discouraged! Continue to have healthy growth conversations with your direct manager on future opportunities.
If you know someone who might be a great fit for an internal role that is outside of our organization, reach out to Ray Ferguson at RayFerguson@ccv.church.