CCV will be sending a small team of active child sponsors to Campeche, Barranquilla, Colombia to visit a church plant community that CCV partners with.
As a Child sponsor, the child you sponsor will be BROUGHT TO VISIT YOU. It doesn't matter where in Colombia they are, the Compassion team will arrange their travel.
The team will have the opportunity to visit the community, do home visits, attend classes and church with the kids in the community and do children's activities with the whole group.
As an active child sponsor, you will have the privilege of spending a full day with the child you sponsor in Colombia.
Trip dates: August 12-17, 2020
Registration - You can register by clicking the red Register button to the right.
Registration deadline: May 15, 2020 at midnight
Team Leader: TBD
This is a great Colombia trip option for:
- Active child sponsors who sponsor a kid in Colombia through Compassion International.
- Anyone who wants to visit the church plant that CCV helped plant in Campeche, Barranquilla, Colombia.
- Ideal if the child you sponsor lives in North Central Colombia, nearest to Barranquilla. This just makes it easiest for the child to travel to see you.
- Ideal if the child you sponsor is from the community in Campeche, Colombia and Child Development Center CO0822.
- How do I know where my sponsored child lives.pdf
What is the cost? $1,750
Includes: Airfare, Hotel, and Transportation, Health Insurance, Meals in country, visit with sponsor child,
Not included in the trip fee that you will need to pay on your own: Passport Fee, Luggage Fees, Meals on Travel Days
Requirements listed below:
Failure to commit to these requirements means CCV has the right to ask you not to participate in the trip.
- Compassion International also has a registration, waiver, and background check process you will complete that will be due by their deadline.
- Passport must be valid and in hand by March 2. Cannot expire before December 2020.
- Complete a full CCV background check process.
- Attend CCV's Starting Point class (if you haven't already been)
- Attend all pre-trip preparation meetings. TBD by your trip leader.
More Details: FAQ Colombia Mission Trip August 2020.pdf