You have choice to use the CCV Mobile App anonymously by selecting 'Skip' at the sign-in screen.
While this will result in less personalization, the app remains fully functional.
An app-specific Device Id is collected in order to send Push Notifications. If you choose not to sign in, this Device Id is never associated with you, and will remain anonymous.
If you choose to create an account with us, you have the option to provide the following information:
Information Linked to You
- First and Last Name
- Home Campus
- Profile Picture
How We Use This Information
- We may use the Personal Information and non-personal information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to assist CCV in serving you related to a certain ministry service in which you or your child participates; (3) to organize volunteers for particular ministry purposes; (4) to contact you when necessary; (5) to review and analyze Mobile App usage and operations; (6) to address problems with the Mobile App, our ministry, or our products and services; and (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Mobile App and our ministry; and (8) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising within the Mobile App.
- We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for us, to related or affiliated entities or to other sister churches for church purposes, but we will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities.
- While CCV will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities, we may provide your information to third parties with whom we have a relationship to offer you targeted information about events, advertisements and/or services we believe may be of interest to you.
Information Not Linked to You
- Precise Location
- General Usage Analytics
How We Use This Information
- If you opt-in, your location is used to determine if you are at a physical campus. If you are, you may optionally choose to let us know that you attended service. This record of attendance is not tied to your precise location. We only store a record of which campus you attended.
- For general usage analytics, we measure the number of times various features across the app are accessed. This data is not linked to you or your device. This data is used exclusively to help us know which features are popular and important when prioritizing future updates to the app.
Why Do We Collect This Information
The data that we captured in the Mobile App will in no way be sold to any third party. Access to personal information within the church is closely monitored and available on a need to know basis only.
How the data is used:
- Aggregate Information: All data that we collect regarding your usage of the Mobile App is summarized (aggregated) into reports to help us make improvements. We in no way use the data to track your personal usage. The only exception to this is the use of login statistics in our involvement ministry area. This only applies to members who have a user name and password.
- Personal Information: All personal data that you provide through the Mobile App (i.e. volunteer sign-ups, class registration) will be used only for its intended purpose.
The security of the information that you provide is very important to us. Hence, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer protocol) connection (for more on SSL). This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our server.
Links to Other Sites
Minors under 13
CCV does not intentionally directly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
In certain cases, such as event registration or admission into our children's ministry, parents or legal guardians may be asked for identifiable information about their children.
At any time, a copy of this data may be obtained or removed by submitting a request to our Contact Us form.
Use our Contact Us form to request a copy, changes or the removal of information of minors under 13.
If you have questions about this policy or feel that we have acted in violation of this policy, please email us at email@example.com or write:
Christ's Church of the Valley
7007 W. Happy Valley Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383