CCV sees the Internet as an important tool in fulfilling our mission of WINNING people to Christ, TRAINING believers to become disciples and SENDING disciples to impact the world. When you are visiting our website, we collect various types of information to improve your interaction with the site and to track your usage patterns so that we can improve the site in the future. Examples of the types of data we capture are:
- Viewing Patterns
- Browser Software and Version
- Operating System
- IP address
- Search Engine Keywords
- Personally identifiable information that you provide to us
In order to track your viewing patterns and provide you with a customized website, we place a "cookie" on your computer that allows us to recognize you when you visit certain parts of our site.
How We Use This Information
- We may use the Personal Information and non-personal information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to assist CCV in serving you related to a certain ministry service in which you or your child participates; (3) to organize volunteers for particular ministry purposes; (4) to contact you when necessary; (5) to review and analyze Site usage and operations; (6) to address problems with the Site, our ministry, or our products and services; and (7) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our ministry; and (8) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site.
- We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for us, to related or affiliated entities or to other sister churches for church purposes, but we will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities.
- While CCV will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities, we may provide your information to third parties with whom we have a relationship to offer you targeted information about events, advertisements and/or services we believe may be of interest to you.
Why Do We Collect This Information
The data that we capture from our website will in no way be sold to any third party. Access to personal information within the church is closely monitored and available on a need to know basis only.
The collected data is used in two ways:
- Aggregate Information: All data that we collect regarding your usage of the site is summarized (aggregated) into reports to help us improve the site. We in no way use the data to track your personal usage of the site. The only exception to this is the use of login statistics in our involvement ministry area. This only applies to members who have a user name and password.
- Personal Information: All personal data that you provide through the site (i.e. volunteer sign-ups, class registration) will be used only for its intended purpose.
The security of the information that you provide is very important to us. Hence, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number, are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer protocol) connection (for more on SSL). This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our website. We will only use your credit/debit card number for the processing of our payment. Other sensitive information that we may collect will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
Links to Other Sites
CCV does use other vendors to enhance the sites capabilities. Below are links to the privacy statements of these vendors.
- Payflow Pro: Payflow Pro is used to process credit card transaction for our registrations and purchases. More information can be found on the Paypal web site.
Minors under 13
CCV does not intentionally directly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
In certain cases, such as event registration or admission into our children's ministry, parents or legal guardians may be asked for identifiable information about their children.
At any time, a copy of this data may be obtained or removed by submitting a request to our Contact Us form.
Use our Contact Us form to request a copy, changes or the removal of information of minors under 13.
If you have questions about this policy or feel that we have acted in violation of this policy, please email us at email@example.com or write:
Christ's Church of the Valley
7007 W. Happy Valley Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383